I’m an Italian and Peruvian experienced 3D Generalist currently based in Costa Rica with demonstrated history of working in the architecture & planning industry. I also have experience working in 3D modeling of low and high poly assets for Virtual Reality. Skilled in Adobe Photoshop, 3D Graphics, Photography, Animation, 3D modeling, 2D animation,
Substance Designer and Painter, Virtual Reality and Augmented reality using Unreal Engine 4.
Strong business development professional graduated from Universidad de Costa Rica.
- Architectural project and furniture designer
- Low and high Poly 3D modeling for VR experiences
- 2D Motion Graphics and Arch Viz
Teaching classes once a month (9-12 hours per course) for up to 10-15 people
"Post production with photoshop" Course
" Basic 3d Modelling in sketchup" Course
- Arch Viz rendering and animation for residential projects
- In charge of programming and mantaining a render farm for the various
architectural and furniture animations
- Architectural Assistant and Arch Visualizer for high-end residential projects
-3D rendering internship overseas using 3ds Max and Vray
- Detailed interior renderings and animations